Monday, July 28, 2008

The Horror!

We've all seen them - the women walking to work wearing their skirts and tops or suits. They look stylish...until you look down and notice they are wearing trainers on their feet.

I had the sad realization today that I've become one of "those" women. Yes, I actually walked to work in my running shoes and carried my heels with me to put on when I hit the office. Sure, it's sensible. Sure, it's better for my feet. Sure, it saves me from looking like a 5 year old playing dress up and trying to walk in her mother's shoes. But seriously - has it come to this?

You know how some women are born in heels and can walk forever in them and look graceful? I am not one of those women.

This moment of self-deprecation was brought to you by the letter H and the number 2.

1 Comments:

At August 04, 2008 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as someone who is back commuting to nyc next week - i can relate.

Glad to hear you are doing well in NZ!

Lots of luv

 

Post a Comment

<< Home