Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back Under the Knife...or Laser



Went back to my ENT today as I'm still snoring. Not like before, but definitely still there. Have an appointment tomorrow to take a few more millimeters off the top of the palate. They like to be conservative because if they take too much off, milk will then be coming out my noise instead of going down my throat. As attractive as that is, I think I'll pass. The good news is that the pain with this procedure is considerably less than the initial surgery. Excellent news considering the first one was painful, but totally bearable.

Think good thoughts tomorrow afternoon please.

In other news, did a lot of dancing this past weekend. Saturday night was Stompy Jones' 10th Anniversary party at Verdi. Had a lot of fun. Sunday I went to Lindy in the Park. It was a gorgeous day and got some good dancing in. Back at Verdi tonight for anyone who is interested.

Started the culling process for my big move. Yikes! More to do than I thought. It will all get done, though. It has to.

Had another good session with my "healer" yesterday and got a couple new meditations to try. Good stuff. The road is long and hard, but it's nice to be able to look back and see how far I have come. I actually like me now and am learning to love me too. It's a nice change.

Other than that, just gearing up for my birthday Memorial Day weekend. Woohoo!

That's all the news that's fit to print.

This news was brought to you by the letter A and the number 30.

1 Comments:

At May 15, 2008 9:44 PM, Blogger Jes said...

Just randomly stumbled onto your blog and was like, "OMG!! I'M SITTING AT THE TABLE SHE GAVE US RIGHT NOW!!" :)

Moving to Korea was one of the most exciting and positive things I ever did for myself. Hope NZ proves to be the same for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home