Monday, January 08, 2007

Small Victories



This weekend was one of small victories.

Saturday afternoon I went shopping (which I hate) because I need some new work clothes. Everything I bought was a size smaller than what I've been wearing. Woohoo!

Saturday evening thanks to Meliza I "nutted up" and did a round of speed dating. It was surprisingly entertaining.

Sunday I enjoyed the great outdoors by playing volleyball for a few hours.

Sunday night I played poker - bought in for $5 and came home with $43 in my pocket. Not too shabby. Plus it was a good crowd and lots of laughs.

This morning I got my butt out of bed and hit the gym followed by a healthy breakfast.

Yep, sometimes it's the small victories in life. :-)

This moment of contentment was brought to you by the letter V and the number 5.

1 Comments:

At January 23, 2007 7:14 AM, Blogger Gagger said...

Congrats! Sounds like your hard work is paying off. Now if only I could get some of your motivation.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home