Friday, November 04, 2005

This One Goes Out to "Anonymous"

I love people that don't have the balls to actually put their name on rude comments. They just swoop by someone's blog, leave a ridiculous comment under the safety of anonymity and move on to do the same to another person.

With that in mind, somehow this seemed appropriate. Yes, I know it's not PC, but I also know it's hilarious. I dedicate the below to Anonymous from the last posting:



Why can't I have an Anonymous like Glib Gal? OMG, I've got Anonymous-envy! It's a sad, sad day.

This was brought to you by the letter A the number 1.

3 Comments:

At November 06, 2005 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so true.

 
At November 07, 2005 7:34 AM, Blogger MB said...

Now that was funny.

I should blog about the occupational therapist that works with handicapped (handiable? special? challenged? Retarded? phuck, I dunno) children yesterday. I was joking about the line from the movie There's something about Mary when I said, "I love those little retards."

I don't think she got it and wouldn't really give me a chance to explain.

Sorry....

 
At November 07, 2005 10:52 AM, Blogger Glib Gal said...

Yes, the stalker Anonymous types are enviable...I especially like the one that will do anything for $15.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home