Friday, November 04, 2005

Anybody Want a Peanut?

You know how sometimes you have good friends, but eventually you lose touch? People move, people get busy, etc. I love it when you have a chance to reconnect with those folks!! It's great to be able to get back in touch and catch up on each other's life.

I recently rediscovered my Peanut! Not only that, she has a blog!! Yea Peanut!

Peanut and I were roomies our sophomore year in college. She is one of the coolest girls I have ever known. She introduced me to ska music along w/ a lot of other things and opened up a whole new world to me throughout our years together. This is one amazing woman who is even more amazing for the fact that she doesn't even realize it. My sister from another mother. I miss you girl and the ability to hang out with you. Glad we're back in touch!

Just thought I'd share with everyone else because I'm excited and y'all have nothing better to do with your time than read my blog. Plus, maybe one day you too can be fortunate enough to meet this fantastic woman.

This was brought to you by the letter P and the number 6.

7 Comments:

At November 04, 2005 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who gives a Fuck?

 
At November 04, 2005 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This made me cry -in the good way not the bad way. :) You are so special to me! I'm so glad we reconnected. You mean a lot to me and you made me feel more like myself in our wim conversation than I have in a loooong time. Love ya and hopefully I can come out and visit or you can come here and we can have some more adventures!!!

 
At November 04, 2005 1:33 PM, Blogger MB said...

Yeah, yeah, that's great BH. Is she single? :-)

 
At November 04, 2005 6:00 PM, Blogger BH said...

Sorry MB, she appears to be very taken these days. Besides, I said I like this girl - do you think I'd set you up with her? ;-)

 
At November 04, 2005 10:31 PM, Blogger Daniel Heath said...

[this is someone's cue to emerge with press clippings showing that the -real- peanut was lost at sea in 2002, which means that this peanut must really be...

imposter?

android?

vengeful spirit?
]

[peanut - which is it? you can tell me, I won't spill.]

 
At November 06, 2005 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

last i checked im the real peanut

although judging by my last surfing performance i may very well be lost at sea someday...

 
At November 07, 2005 7:32 AM, Blogger MB said...

You cut me reaaal deep on that one Shrek.

Real Deep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home