Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Matchmaking 101

This one is for Glib. I have found you the perfect man...or at least a similar contestant to those you have dated in the past. Be sure and invite me to your wedding!

http://slo.craigslist.org/m4w/114520028.html

Looking for a woman that can hang with me during the day, and swoop about Gothem in black leather and hardware from dusk till dawn. Ability to navigate tall buildings in two bounds or less a must. Prefer a self starter with inate radar or at least store bought GPS skills. If you have successfully circumnavigated the biohazards encountered in the central coast dating scene, and you are tired of sucking on fruit and small insects, it might be time you ventured into my psychosis.

I enjoy a good high speed near miss with solid objects, crusading about town in tight spandex (anything that accentuates and draws attention to my bits and pieces), accessorizing with "bat" themed items, living a double life, restoration of classic 60's Batmobiles, and dabbling in obviously gay sidekicks.

If you are ready to experience the superhero that lurks just below the surface of your persona, and you just need help with the zipper at the nape of your beautiful neck, let me lend you a hand. I believe we can feed off one another for a lifetime of bliss. I can restrain myself to a few pints. Can you??
this is in or around The Batcave

2 Comments:

At November 30, 2005 12:34 PM, Blogger Glib Gal said...

Ironically enough, I used to call my dark bedroom the Bat Cave...

 
At December 01, 2005 8:43 AM, Blogger BH said...

Glib, are you now posting ads for yourself? Buying a vibrator is less effort!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home