Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Drained

I know that I owe y'all how the waxing adventure turned out and how the Betty Ford Rehab Hash went. However, I'm too beat to do it today. You know how when you're tired from a vacation and you come back to work and are instantly hit w/ all these problems that someone else should have solved, but didn't, so now it's left to you to take care of and any good your vacation did you is now gone? (yes, it's a run on sentence. As Romey says - bite me) Today is that day.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be in a better mood and more entertaining.

This moment of grumpiness was brought to you by the letter G and the number 8.

PS - My liver hurts.

3 Comments:

At March 14, 2006 3:12 PM, Blogger Spotty said...

Woo hooo! Can't wait to hear about all the debauchery. When I have a hard party weekend, I need to come back to work to rest!

 
At March 14, 2006 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great seeing you at Betty Ford. I have some memories of seeing you but not much!

 
At March 15, 2006 5:30 AM, Blogger Murray said...

Hey, sorry to have missed it. Can you send me an email so I have your email address? I'd also love to have BlowsMyMind and her little posse, too, if you have it. Can't wait till the summer. Looks like I should make that side of the country some time in July...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home