Thursday, February 16, 2006

We Are Marquette!

Today is "National Marquette Day." Don't ask me what that actually means. I think we are supposed to gather round, watch the men's basketball game tonight and reminisce about our glory days at Marquette. Nearly brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it. Not really, but it sounded good.

I thought it fitting that someone posted this article regarding 'Riots in the Midwest'. I thought it was absolutely hilarious. Of course, that coule be because I spent 4 years in Wisconsin at Marquette. If you've got some time to kill, check it out. The Onion would be proud.

4 Comments:

At February 16, 2006 8:10 PM, Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Marquette day? Eh.

At least the article was funny

 
At February 22, 2006 10:45 AM, Blogger brownie said...

Marquette sucks. Can't believe they beat Pitt.

 
At February 22, 2006 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww...someone a little bitter?

 
At February 25, 2006 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot how great was that game!! OMG I was such a spaz from the couch. Too bad I only went to like one game when I was there. What a waste! Oh yeah - we weren't any good then. If only I was a couple years younger. I could've paid 10 bucks to see Dwane Wade play.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home