Friday, February 17, 2006

Going Under the Knife

The big day has arrived. At 2pm today, yours truly will be at Dr. Scott Hyver's office to undergo Wavefront LASIK. The actual procedure will probably take place sometime in the 3:00 hour and only takes 20 minutes. Luckily this is a 3 day weekend for my client so I have plenty of recovery time. Scrummy is driving me today and another friend is taking me to my follow-up appointment tomorrow.

Keep your fingers, toes and anything else you can crossed. (Hopefully) I'll see y'all later!

This moment of nervousness was brought to you by the letter L and the number 2.

6 Comments:

At February 17, 2006 12:36 PM, Blogger dayoldfish said...

fingers crossed, don't know how many times I had to hit the delete button posting this. kind of hard to not have typos typing with your fingers crossed.

 
At February 17, 2006 12:50 PM, Blogger David said...

Yeah, hope you can see us later.

 
At February 17, 2006 1:25 PM, Blogger Spotty said...

Good luck baby! If you have any questions, concerns, etc, let me know. I had it done in August.

 
At February 17, 2006 1:45 PM, Blogger Glib Gal said...

I'll keep my eyes crossed.

 
At February 17, 2006 2:10 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Good luck Girl...i plan to follow within the year....

Let me know how it goes...:)

 
At February 21, 2006 12:39 PM, Blogger Spotty said...

Girl!!! How you doin'? Have someone get on here and type for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home