Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today Was a Good Day




Today was (is) a beautiful day here in Wellington. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the wind isn't blowing at gale force...

I went out to grab a sandwich at lunch. Originally I was going to bring it back to the office, but after bantering with the guys in the shop I decided to walk the 5-7 minutes to the waterfront and eat it there. I popped down on a bench right near the far bridge you see here in this photo I took, quickly took off my shoes and socks and proceeded to eat in the sunshine and watch the water and the boats. After I finished I did a bit of meditation and soaked up a bit more sun. I'm now back in the office, happy to be working due to that brief respite.

Oh, and it turns out that working out again is making me a far happier woman than I have been. I've been processing too much and since I'm not getting any, need to keep things flowing somehow. Working out is turning out to be that somehow. Yay for feeling more myself!

This moment of sunshine was brought to you by the letter S and the number 30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home