Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sleepy

Got up again at 5:15am today. Made my spin class which I haven't made in ages. Whew! Man did that workout kick my ass!! I'm one tired puppy now, but the good kind of tired. Tonight I need to try and get a new swimsuit, do some laundry and maybe get a pedicure. Need to have pretty toes for Betty Ford this weekend. So far I've been pretty good about being in bed by 10pm so I can a) get some sleep and b) get up to workout in the morning.

Managed to cut out a couple more pieces for my fur coat last night. That leaves only one more piece to cut. The problem is now that I look at it, I think I should have made it a bit longer. The piece that is left to cut is the back piece so that will be easy to lengthen. However, that means I would need to recut the front piece to add length as well. I have enough material...just don't know if I have enough drive. Time will tell.

Is this day over yet? Man I need a nap!

This sleepy moment was brought to you by the letter Z and the number 7.

3 Comments:

At March 07, 2006 3:54 PM, Blogger Spotty said...

I want a full write up of Betty Ford with lots of pics. This is one i gotta do someday. I've driven thru PS but never stayed there. Must be awesome!

 
At March 07, 2006 5:18 PM, Blogger dayoldfish said...

Spin Class? Like Sit in Spin, boy I tell you, when I was a kid I could stay on one of those all day long. I would sit there and spin and spin and spin all the day long. When I finally got off I would stagger around like I was drunk and would usually throw up. That actually explains a lot about my adult life. Damn you playschool you turned me into a drinker

 
At March 09, 2006 9:30 AM, Blogger BH said...

Spotty - but of course! Photos might be an issue since I never replaced my lost digital camera.

Fishy - Man I wish it were that kind of spin class! Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

EZ - what I was thinking exactly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home